Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo Shoot

Our camera bit the dust a few weeks ago and so Kyle has been playing with our new one using our kids as test subjects-what could be better?

Carson my handsome boy.
(We need to work on what is going on in the
background when taking pictures)

Last Sunday when I got out of the shower
I found Kyle giving Carson a BUZZ cut!
I about died. But at least Carson is proud of his buzz cut
and it is starting to grow on me.


Kyle built a light box for taking pictures of my inventory for my web site.
We decided to see if Claire would fit in it and take some pictures.
We will edit out the box edges before we print them up.

Claire has just started sitting up this week.
She is growing way to fast.....slow down baby girl!

Playing with Photo Shop!

We will be using Claire to model some of our cloth diapers for the website and she will be on my business cards.....too cute!

7 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian and Kristen said...

I love the pictures of Claire in the lightbox! She is too cute!

JROD said...

Carson is a stud! In primary Jarod asked him if he could borrow his sweater. Carson thought that was hilarious!!
loveSara

Kyle and Sarah said...

Carson looks very handsome with his buzz cute! We should get together sometime! Claire is adorable...I got to see her out in the halls at Stake Conference.

Jennifer said...

VERY cute!

I have to ask...what camera did you get???

Laura and Jimmy said...

what a doll to have on your business cards! i love it! :) & i love the picture of carson with his chin on his hand. too cute!!

Barlow Family said...

The pictures are so cute! I want to try some diapers too. I'll call you.