Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Don't know yet...

Here is a collage that Kyle made for our parents for Christmas. I dont know how to make it any bigger, but these are the most currents pictures of our family!


Unfortunately we don't know what we are having. When I went for my ultrasound we found out the I have a low-lying placenta (can't I ever have a "normal" pregnancy?), the baby was breech and VERY wiggly. It was very hard to a good view of the baby at because my placenta, which appears 'white' on the screen was covering most of the baby. Dr. Holmes was doing all he could to get a good view. At first he said 'I think its a girl", then a minute later he said "boy" then he said he really did not know. If there happened to be a view where he could tell, the baby was too wiggly or the umbilical cord was in the way. So for now we don't know. I am going crazy!! I don't like not knowing. I like to be "surprised" at the ultrasound, not when the baby is born.
It is the same with Christmas and birthdays, if I know that someone has a present or surprise for me it drives me crazy, I would rather know right away.
Kyle is opposite of me, he doesn't want any hints about what he might be getting at Christmas. He also hates the previews when we are at the movies. He is really embarrassing to sit by at the theater because he will close his eye's and plug his ears and sometimes even make noises to block out the sound during previews. He doesn't do this for all the movies (like the new Enchanted) just for movies like Spiderman, Lord of The Rings, basically any and all 'action' type of movie. So if you are ever at the movies with us or by us and want a good laugh, just watch Kyle and you can be embarrassed for me!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Ok...I am laughing so hard about your husband at the movies...that is so funny!!! And HELLO!!! You are back! I thought you made your grand exit back in July...I am glad you came back to us! Your kids are really cute. Post more pics. And congrats on the new one coming...I was surpised at birth with #4 & #5. I needed to make it more exciting for my family so they would come see me at the hospital instead of saying...oh, we already know what their boy/girl looks like...just kidding. But, mine were stinkers too at ultrasound, every one of them...I had to have a few scans before we found out the sex...so frustrating! Keep up with your goal, and thank you for your nice comments on my blog.

Jeanette said...

Ok, I was laughing about the whole movie thing too! Hilarious! As for the surprise thing I'm exactly the same way! If I know something is coming, it drives me nuts not to know! My husband is the same as yours but not to the extent as the movies! Very Funny!

Laura and Jimmy said...

Hee hee! That is pretty funny about the movie thing! Those are great pics of the fam and I'm sorry you didn't find out what the baby is yet!! I'm like you. I would have been frustrated!!!

Jennie said...

AUGH! I want to know what the baby is too! Cute collage!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

SKYE!!! I found your blog through Jodi's. YOur family is darling. I will have to periodically stalk you now. Kidding of course but I love seeing how others are doing. Congrats on #4!!! I heard the same think about #4 but I also heard the same about 5 and 6...so GO FOR IT. Let me know how that works out! :)