Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow or Bust!!!

Weekend fun at Forest Lakes!!!!!



This weekend we went up to the RIM (brrrr) to my Aunts Cabin in Forest Lakes.


My whole family went (minus my SIL Amy, we missed you) and had a great time! My Brother Matthew came in from Texas with his cute boy to join us! We LOVE Levi! We are always happy when they come to visit.

Kyle and the kids spent most of the day outside sledding, snowboarding and making snowballs. Poor Halle had to stay inside with me most of the time. Here they are all bundled up to go play. No, we didn't send Halle out to play in the snow in her bare feet, she was coming back in the WARM Cabin with me!
Carson was determined to snowboard like his Uncle Seth and Matthew. He was actually pretty good and could snowboard about 10 or so feet on his own!
I think he liked snowboarding the best!

Here is Halle all bundled up going out to sled with Daddy!



Aunt Meghan (Known as Ketchup and Mustard in her snow clothes!) with Halle and Levi.

Aunt Amy (Seth's Amy, both of my Brothers married AMY'S!-augh!)
Amy was such a trooper. This is probably one of the only times she was on her own because one of my kids were sledding with her almost the whole time. Thank you, and sorry! I guess that is what you get for being such a great Aunt. Next time I won't be pregnant and I can sled too!
Kyle and my mom


I don't know what Mckenna is doing in this picture, but thought it was funny so I threw it in!

I will post some more pictures tomorrow. I have a ton more I want to share! I even have some great video of sledding and snowboarding wipe-outs that must be shared!
We really had a great time! I am so grateful to be so close to my family and be able to have so much fun together. Even the BRIDEZILLA (aka; Meghan) wasn't so bad :)!

3 comments:

ghostgals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ghostgals said...

YUCK....it looks like you had a blast but YUCK!!!

DanielandJodi said...

Skye!!!!! How's it goin?? I haven't talked to you in forever and can't remember your phone #. Nice huh...well I know the last 4 digits!
Anyway, e-mail me your # and I will call you.

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!