Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Claire's Blessing day






Claire was blessed on August the 3rd. Kyle's mom has made each of my girls a Blessing dress, this year she made it and sent from Palmyra, where they are on their mission. As usual, the dress was perfect! Thanks Marie!! We are lucky to have almost all of our family here in town with the exception of my Brother Matthew and his family (they are in Texas) and Kyle's parent on their mission.


It was a wonderful day. Kyle gave Claire a beautiful blessing. Claire did great during the blessing. She just laid there and looked up at the men with her big blue eyes! She is a keeper that's for sure!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is such a pretty little sweetheart!

Christie said...

She is beautiful!

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh, how precious! (is that a sweet lil' Pink diaper I spy under the white? :) Your family looks so sweet! I may be crazy, but I can't wait to have 4! :)

Kyle and Sarah said...

What a beautiful baby girl you have there! Love the dress, it makes her look even more like an angel!

Eli's Lids said...

She looks so cute! We just had my daughter dedicated. Her dress is similar... hand made too! I hope to blog about it soon... oh blogging!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/