Friday, August 24, 2007

Here we go!

We are starting our family blog! I am so excited to have a way to record and share our family happenings with our family and friends. I finally made the decision to start blogging when I saw some info about getting your blog made into a book (Thanks Kylie, I saw it on your blog!), I thought this is perfect....now I can get our blog printed every 6 mo. or year and not feel so guilty about never getting around to my scrapbooking.

I guess I will start with our most recent family picture...

Funny thing is, we aren't even Simpsons fans, Kyle just found the site and thought it was pretty funny to "Simpsonize" us.

My next few posts will probably be from past events....Our trip to San Diego's Campland at the Bay, Mckennas first day of school and a few other memorable experiences. Hopefully I can restrain myself from not posting every picture we took!

That's all for tonight. I gotta go help Kyle, he is once again in the 'project mode' and has starting digging the holes for our future Tree House/Fort, huge thing! I will post pics as the project progresses. Wish me luck to make it through one more of his 'projects' AAhhhh!

On a side note, Kyle just found a cute baby frog. Carson and Halle sure do have high pitched squeals! Ouch, my ears!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Yea, you're blogging! How fun. I can't believe you have a kid in school. She was just a baby last time we saw her! Thanks for letting me know you are blogging. I will love hearing about your family.

Laura and Jimmy said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you're blogging now! It's a fun way to keep in touch!