Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am loved!!

I meant to post this yesterday, but forgot. I just wanted to share how great my Mother's day was! (sorry, no pictures again). Kyle got up with the kids in the morning and let me sleep in until I HAD to get up to get ready for Church (which starts at 9am). When we came home he told me that I was not allowed to do anything in the house for the day. He did everything! Cleaned all the messes that were made, did the dishes, got the food ready for our Mothers Day dinner with my family....EVERYTHING! He would not let me do anything, which is hard for me not to see something that needs to be picked up or taken care of and not do it. He even stopped the kids from whining, crying, fighting, or complaining around me. It was a GREAT day! I loved every minute of it!!!
Thank you Kyle for taking such good care of me all day! I loved only having to enjoy the good parts of my kids all day and not have to clean up after them or do anything other than rest, read the Ensign and have a fabulous day!!! At the end of the dayI did tell him how nice it would be to have a maid. Everyday would feel like Mothers day then!

I hope you all had a great day too!

Tomorrow is the BIG day! We will be a family of 6. Please tell me I will be able to handle 4 kids. That I won't go crazy and be committed!

How do you all plan to spend your long summer days with your kids? What will you do to keep them busy and happy? What can I do with a newborn? HELP!!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

How exciting! My little sister Heidi's birthday is May 14th and she is the 'baby' of the family too!! I can't wait to see her!!

Laura and Jimmy said...

Wow! What a great day! You absolutely deserve it... especially since you are about to birth another! .....i'm not sure what words to insert here.... congratulations! good luck! have fun! i'll be praying for you! can't wait to see pictures! go skye go! :o)

Jennifer said...

HELLO!??? I am so glad you have this blog or I would have absolutely no clue what is going on in your life! So glad your mother's day was fabulous! You so deserve it! I will be calling you tomorrow! I can't believe you had a baby and I didn't even know you were being induced. (that is not to make you feel quilty...I should have called you a LONG time ago.)...love you and hope everything went well...

Christie said...

You are going to be a fabulous mother of 4!! You can do it. I'm so glad you had such a great Mother's day. You deserve it! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl. I hope all goes well!