Wednesday, June 11, 2008

From Kyle!

Kyle got this beautiful necklace and earrings to celebrate the birth of Claire, our last baby. I sent him an e-mail awhile back that had a link to Lisa Leonards etsy shop and told him that if needed any idea's for gifts for me, that I would love something from her shop. I was totally surprised and so happy when he presented this to me at the hospital the day after we had Claire.
I love it so much! (I do have to send it back and get the names re-done because she placed the stars wrong), it is the coolest gift ever!!! I still wear it and get a ton of complements on it! I have a great husband!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your necklace!

✩Molly✩ said...

I LOVE LOVE this necklace! I showed it to my husband, and he told me he would buy me one, but I said I should probably wait until I am done having babies, so he doesn't have to buy me another one a few years down the line, haha.