Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am a baby too!

I think that I mentioned it before, but when we were going through the baby clothes for Claire, Halle kept trying to put on the clothes. I told her they were for the baby and she said, I am a baby too. Well, she pretty much uses all the baby things like the swing, bouncy seat, etc. I guess it helps that she only weighs 22 lbs at 26 months old and can fit in everything still. Well, the other day I had put her down for a nap and put the gate up in her door. About 10 min. later I walked down the hall and noticed that her door was open and she was not in her room. I started looking for her and finally found her in my room......guess where she was.........









Yep, in the baby bassinet!

1 comment:

✩Molly✩ said...

that is so sweet, and that is about the cutest baby bassinet I have ever seen. My brothers wives have both had new babies in the past month, and their two year olds are both having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that mom has to pay more attention to this new tiny baby. I know my daughter would be the same way if I had a new one right now. How did your two girls do with that? feel free to email me or call me or both. molly_rawlins@hotmail.com 480-246-5836