Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Missionaries!

Papa and Grandma Dugger are on a mission at the Palmyra Temple. These are some pictures from the day that they left. My kids were so sad that they were leaving that we had to stop by one more time, even though we had been at their house for hours the night before.
They have been gone for a few months already and will be back by Thanksgiving! Claire will be about 6 months old when she meets them for the first time!

Don't ask...I have no idea what Mckenna is doing.

Papa giving Halle one last kiss good bye.

Grandma with her suckers!

One last hug for Carson.

Carson has started calling everyone 'Grandma Marie', he even calls me 'mommy Marie' sometimes. My mom laughs about it, but I think it is getting a little old to her now being called by the "other" grandma's name. He misses her so much.

No comments: