Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello!! Anyone there?

Wow, I can't believe how fast time goes by. It has been a long time since my last post. There has been so much happening that I don't really know where to even begin?

We have had 3 birthdays in the last month. Halle turned 3 on March 23rd. We had a little family party for her complete with her highly requested Care Bear cake.

Kyle and Mckenna turned 37 and 7 on April 4th. Kyle and Mckenna started their birthday off by going to get free breakfast at JB's and then on to Krispy Kreme for their free dozen donuts, each (like i really needed 2 dozen donuts around here).

Mckenna got a new bike this year and she loves it! She really wanted a girly but sporty bike and I think we delivered. She has pegs on the front and back, it is a cool green color but has a black floral design on the frame. Kyle had Mckenna, Carson and Halle all on the bike at the same time riding around the circle (Mckenna sat side saddle on the frame, Carson was on the back pegs and Halle was on the front pegs), it sorta looked like a circus act. I wish that I had a picture of it, but I couldn't find the camera (next time I guess)

That night we went to Joes Farm house for dinner. They give you $10 off on your birthday, so we got $20 off !! We ate outside under the citrus trees, it was a beautiful day. Joe's is the perfect place for a dinner with 4 kids. They were able to run around and play until our food came. The food was good and afterward we walked across the little road to check out the farm. On the way back to the car the kids rolled down the grassy hills and then we booked it home so that Kyle could get to Priesthood.

I will add pictures in a day or 2, I have to get Kyle to get them off of the camera first.

2 comments:

Kyle and Sarah said...

Glad to know that you all are still alive! HAHA...we still need to get together sometime. Have your Kyle email my Kyle and get something started! Happy belated Birthday(s) to the Birthday people!!

Jennifer said...

WOW! You've been busy! SO glad to hear from you! HOW ARE YOU!? I need to call you or something to catch up!